Andy Borowitz explains the major features of the Senate’s health care plan, which he calls “CompromiseCare™”. My favorite lines are:
- Under CompromiseCare™, people with no coverage will be allowed to keep their current plan.
- Medicare will be extended to 55-year-olds as soon as they turn 65.
- You will have access to cheap Canadian drugs if you live in Canada.
- You get to choose which doctor you cannot afford to see.
- A patient will be considered “pre-existing” if he or she already exists.
- You will have access to natural remedies, such as death.