Skip to content

Category Archives: Humor

General Election!

The general election has begun! Barring any unforeseen events, Hillary Clinton will definitely be the Democratic nominee. And while there are a few “foreseen” events that could stop Trump, they are becoming very unlikely, and most Republicans are resigned to the idea of him as their nominee. What does this mean? For his part, Trump […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“The big New York primary, which happens next Tuesday, is looking pretty good for Hillary Clinton. In fact, website FiveThirtyEight says Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the primary for New York. When he heard, Bernie Sanders said, ‘My God, I’ve become part of the 1 percent!’” – Jimmy Fallon “Bernie Sanders this […]

Share

Al Franken Entertains

Every since Al Franken was elected to the Senate, he has tried to distance himself from his past job as a comedian. Until about a week ago, when he spoke at a Roast and got some of his chops back, mostly at the expense of Ted Cruz (whom Franken described as “the lovechild of Joe […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“I saw that Bill Clinton was in the Bronx campaigning for Hillary yesterday, and visited the ‘Hebrew Home for the Aging’. While Hillary actually went there to drop off Bernie Sanders.” – Jimmy Fallon “A new poll has found that Bernie Sanders is the most likable of all the presidential candidates. Which, let’s face it, […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“We’re just three days away from the big Democratic debate right here in New York. And both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have been busy campaigning throughout the city. Bernie even had some time to see the Broadway show ‘Hamilton’ with his wife. Though it got awkward when Bernie stood up and said, ‘I knew […]

Share

Why I Love Obama

Obama is in London, but that didn’t stop him from taking some time to remember Prince.

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“Yesterday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani announced that he’s voting for Donald Trump in the upcoming New York primary. When asked why, Giuliani said, ‘Because if he wins, he’ll have to move to Washington.’” – Jimmy Fallon “Donald Trump announced he’s changing up his campaign staff and adding a convention manager. Which is […]

Share

The Only Good Reason to Not Care About Climate Change

Hey, we caused the problem, but you youngsters are going to have to deal with it. Ha! Happy Earth Day!

Share

To Serve Mankind

© Tom Tomorrow Are you as tired of this primary as I am? Can we stop now? Maybe I’ll just post comics for the next few months, would that be ok?

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“The presidential election has shifted its focus to New York. And a lot of candidates are already here campaigning. It’s the first time that the city that never sleeps is like, ‘Well, good night’.” – Jimmy Fallon “On the Republican side, I saw that Ted Cruz visited a matzah factory in Brooklyn. Of course, matzah […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side in the Wisconsin primary. Sanders’ Wisconsin supporters celebrated by drinking Old Milwaukee, or as Bernie calls it, ‘Young Milwaukee’.” – Jimmy Fallon “In an interview, Spike Lee said that Bernie Sanders’ campaign song should be ‘Brooklyn’s in the House.’ Today, Bernie Sanders said, ‘I don’t know who this […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“After weeks of back and forth, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton have finally agreed to hold a debate in Brooklyn next Thursday. You know you’re in New York when you have to argue over the date of when you’re going to argue.” – Jimmy Fallon “Next Thursday’s debate will be at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“Tomorrow is the Wisconsin presidential primary, which could actually be pivotal for the Republican race for president. While Milwaukee has already played a major role by making all the beer that’s helped us through it.” – Jimmy Fallon “House Speaker Paul Ryan today continued to shoot down rumors that he could be a surprise candidate […]

Share

Great American Speeches as Delivered by Donald Trump

[This was written by reader Stephen Statler, who asked me to post it. Yeah, we are all suffering from Trump burnout, but this is pretty funny. Reading this, I could just imagine Trump saying these things. –iron] ABRAHAM LINCOLN: GETTYSBURG ADDRESS Some time ago, I’m not sure how long, and frankly it doesn’t matter, our […]

Share

Late Night Political Humor

“We have New Jersey governor Chris Christie on the show tonight, which means right now, Donald Trump is unlocking his basement going, ‘Oh, no, he escaped.’” – Jimmy Fallon “I saw that Jeb Bush is going back to giving speeches after his failed run for the Republican nomination. He’s actually a very talented motivational speaker, […]

Share