Skip to content

Everything Old Is Newt Again but Newt Will Soon Be Old Again

One difference between Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney is that Mitt’s stand on issues changes whenever convenient whereas Newt holds conflicting opinions simultaneously, for a price. Mitt doesn’t have a strong core but he does seem sincere as he swings in the breeze. On the other hand, Newt has a very strong core but it’s all about him and, like a bad apple, his core is rotten.

The only thing stable within the Republican electorate is the 22% that support Mitt Romney. Given the fickle nature of the other 78%, Newt’s time on top will be short. If the party eventually congeals around Romney, enthusiasm may be hard to muster.
– Iron Filing

©Jim Morin



  1. Dave TN wrote:

    The Grinchrich just had his “let them eat cake” moment when referring to the OWS protestors he told them to “go home and bathe”. He will keep his head but lose votes, not that he was all that electable in the first place. His sexual “indiscretions” will hang from his neck like a noose and boat anchor.

    Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10:03 am | Permalink
  2. starluna wrote:

    I would like to confirm this interpretation but I don’t have time to search for the video. Can anyone here find a link?

    Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:16 am | Permalink
  3. Arthanyel wrote:

    Here you go, Starluna

    Yes, he really did say it.

    Monday, November 21, 2011 at 10:31 am | Permalink