Skip to content

Late Night Political Humor

“We have Amy Adams from ‘Batman vs. Superman’ on the show tonight! In the movie, she plays the luckiest reporter in the world. Not because she gets to date Superman, because she doesn’t have to cover this election.” – Jimmy Fallon

“Bernie Sanders was here on Tuesday and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is here tonight. They’re an interesting pair because they’re still competing with each other, but eventually we know they’re going to team up to stop the deranged billionaire who wants to take over the world. Which if you think about it is basically the plot to ‘Batman vs. Superman’, the movie. They spoiled it without giving an alert.” – Jimmy Kimmel

“Hillary also targeted Donald Trump’s recent comments on foreign policy, saying if Trump gets his way, it will be like Christmas for Russia. Then Russians were like, ‘So, we all get potato in sock?'” – Jimmy Fallon

“If it comes down to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, if the vote was today, Trump would be in trouble. Clinton leads Trump in a hypothetical matchup 54 percent to 36 percent. While 68 percent of likely general election voters view Donald Trump negatively and the other 32 percent don’t have Twitter or television.” – Jimmy Kimmel

“I read that George Clooney e-mailed Hillary Clinton supporters a letter endorsing her for president. Or as Hillary put it, ‘That’s one e-mail I’ll never delete…'” – Jimmy Fallon

“The State Department is having to hire more staffers to review all of the requests that are being filed for Hillary Clinton’s emails. Or as Hillary put it, ‘See, I’m creating jobs already. I told you!'” – Jimmy Fallon

“The latest national poll shows Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are in an effective tie for support from Democratic voters. Not in an effective tie? Bernie Sanders’s neck.” – Seth Meyers

“Hillary Clinton travels with a good-sized entourage. She has Secret Service, personal aides, she’s got advisers, and she has a guy who takes care of her lizards full-time.” – Jimmy Kimmel

“Last night, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Hillary Clinton could be considered a founding member of ISIS. That’s ridiculous, ISIS doesn’t hire women. That’s like their big thing.” – Seth Meyers

“The super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton has already started reserving $70 million in TV ads set to air during the lead up to the general election. Of course, if all it took was ad time, this could be our president.” – Seth Meyers

“People on Wall Street are worried about the negative effects of a Donald Trump presidency. Also worried, people on every street. All the streets.” – Seth Meyers

“Donald Trump is furious over an ad featuring a nude photo of Melania. Trump’s mostly furious because it’s the first time he’s seen Melania naked in years.” – Jimmy Fallon

“Dr. Ben Carson appeared on ‘The View’ this morning and when asked afterwards what he thought of, ‘The View’, he said, ‘Blurry’.” – Seth Meyers